A baby walker is an instrument that can aid the baby to move, as they can’t walk on their own. Baby Walker usually has a plastic base on top of the wheels which is suspended with a fabric seat having two leg holes. The use of baby walkers can be recorded back to the 15th century, with a possibility of over 50% of the current infant population using walkers. The market research report titled- Global Baby Walker (Standing & Sitting) Market Outlook, 2026 by Bonafide Research analyses trends and markets for the baby oral care market. To achieve clarity, the market has been studied from different facets by appropriately segmenting the market. The baby oral care market has been broadly segmented into 2 product segmentations- Standing Walker & Sit-In Walker. Further different sales and distribution channels have been analyzed by categorizing them into hypermarket/supermarket sales, baby specialty stores, and online sales channels. The market is studied across 5 major regions and 19 major countries.
The market in the year 2015 was at a value of more than USD 1000 Million, considerably preferred for their mobility. The walkers are generally used for babies between four to 15 months, allowing them to move around independently. However, there are many reported accidents and injuries caused by the usage of baby walkers. Based on the survey, Pediatrics published a study stating that in the US from 1990 to 2014; around 9000 babies were treated under emergency care for walker-related injuries. Within the span of 2004-2008, there were eight infant deaths recorded due to walkers. Such mishaps are likely to divert parents from the purchase of baby walkers. Thus through the forecasted period, the market is expected to grow with a CAGR of less than 5%.
Since 2004, baby walkers have been banned in Canada, whereas in the US there have been repeated calls for banning the same. The major cause of the fatal incidents by walkers is majorly due to two reasons. One is due to the child’s increased speed and the other is the elevated height that the child gets while being seated in the walker. However, there are European standards that define methods to avoid injuries. Thus, the North America region could not contribute much to the market, and thus held a share of 15% in the year 2020. The market is led by the Asia Pacific region, which is majorly driven by the largely unorganized market. Other factors like the rise in disposable income and a growing number of internet users in the region are to drive the market growth.
CONSIDERED IN THE REPORT
• Geography: Global
• Base year: 2020
• Historical year: 2015
• Forecasted year: 2026
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
ASPECTS COVERED IN THE REPORT
• Market Size by Value for the period (2015-2026F)
• Market Share by Type (Sit In & Stand In)
• Market Share by Sales Channel (Supermarket & Hypermarket, Specialty Store, & Online)
• Market Share by Region
• Market Share by Country
• Market Share by Company
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Baby Walker Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Baby Walker Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Baby Walker Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Baby Walker Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Baby Walker Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Baby Walker Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Baby Walker Market?
Asia-Pacific dominates the market and is the largest and fastest-growing market in the animal growth promoters industry globallyDownload Sample