- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.2 Key Benefit
- 1.3 Market Segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive Summary
- Part 4. Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3 Market Dynamics
- 4.3.1 Drivers
- 4.3.2 Restraints
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
- 4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.5.5 Degree of Competition
- Part 5. Global Market for Automotive Camera Lenses by Product
- 5.1 Market Overview
- 5.2 Front View Camera Lenses
- 5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.3 Side View Camera Lenses
- 5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.4 Rear View Camera Lenses
- 5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 6. Global Market for Automotive Camera Lenses by Levels of Automation
- 6.1 Market Overview
- 6.2 Level 1
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.3 Level 2
- 6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.4 Level 3
- 6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.5 Level 4
- 6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.6 Level 5
- 6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 7. Global Market for Automotive Camera Lenses by Application
- 7.1 Market Overview
- 7.2 Passenger Cars
- 7.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.3 Commercial Vehicles
- 7.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 8. Global Market for Automotive Camera Lenses by Geography
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.2 North America
- 8.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.2.2 North America: Automotive Camera Lenses Market by Country
- 18.104.22.168 United States
- 22.214.171.124 Canada
- 126.96.36.199 Mexico
- 8.3 Europe
- 8.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.3.2 Europe: Automotive Camera Lenses Market by Country
- 188.8.131.52 Germany
- 184.108.40.206 France
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 Italy
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of The Europe
- 8.4 Asia-Pacific
- 8.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Automotive Camera Lenses Market by Country
- 126.96.36.199 China
- 188.8.131.52 India
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 South Korea
- 18.104.22.168 ASEAN Countries
- 8.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- 8.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.5.2 MEA: Automotive Camera Lenses Market by Country
- 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Turkey
- 8.6 South America
- 8.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.6.2 South America: Automotive Camera Lenses Market by Country
- 184.108.40.206 Brazil
- 220.127.116.11 Argentina
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
- Part 9. Competitive Landscape
- 9.1 Market Share
- 9.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and Partnerships
- Part 10. Key Competitor Profiles
- 10.1 Ability opto-Electronics Technology
- 10.2 Asia Optical Co., Inc.
- 10.3 Boowon Optical Co., Ltd.
- 10.4 Digital Optics Co., Ltd.
- 10.5 Dongguan YutongTechnology Co., Ltd
- 10.6 Foctek Photonics, Inc.
- 10.7 Fujian Forecam Co., Ltd.
- 10.8 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- 10.9 Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- 10.10 Hitachi Maxell
- 10.11 Kantatsu Co., Ltd.
- 10.12 Kinko Optical Co. Ltd.
- 10.13 Konica Minolta Inc.
- 10.14 Kyocera Optec Co., Ltd.
- 10.15 LARGAN Precision Co., Ltd.
- 10.16 Lida Optical and Electronic Co., Ltd.
- 10.17 Nidec Sankyo Corporation
- 10.18 Optrontec Inc.
- 10.19 Sekonix
- 10.20 Sunny Optical Technology
- *LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
- Part 11. Patent Analysis
- 11.1 Patent Statistics
- 11.2 Regional Analysis
- 11.3 Trends Analysis
According to Publisher, the global automotive camera lenses market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.59% over the forecast period 2020 2026. The increasing number of road accidents, a shift in consumer preferences towards vehicle safety and rise in stringent government regulations imposed by several legislative bodies have made automotive cameras an essential part of the vehicle. Further, the continuous development in the camera technology, and reduction in the cost of the camera modules among others are fueling the growth of automotive cameras. In addition to this car insurance companies are playing a vital role in the widespread adoption of cameras in automobiles. These drivers have a high impact on the global automotive camera lenses market and will keep driving the growth of the automotive camera lenses market during the forecast period.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Front View Camera Lenses, Side View Camera Lenses, Rear View Camera Lenses. Based on levels of automation, the market for automotive camera lenses is segmented into Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5. By application, the automotive camera lenses market is classified into Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles. On the basis of region, the automotive camera lenses industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
Front View Camera Lenses
Side View Camera Lenses
Rear View Camera Lenses
By Levels of Automation:
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the automotive camera lenses market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
Ability opto Electronics Technology
Asia Optical Co., Inc.
Boowon Optical Co., Ltd.
Digital Optics Co., Ltd.
Dongguan YutongTechnology Co., Ltd
Foctek Photonics, Inc.
Fujian Forecam Co., Ltd.
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
Kantatsu Co., Ltd.
Kinko Optical Co. Ltd.
Konica Minolta Inc.
Kyocera Optec Co., Ltd.
LARGAN Precision Co., Ltd.
Lida Optical and Electronic Co., Ltd.
Nidec Sankyo Corporation
Sunny Optical Technology
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive camera lenses market.
To classify and forecast global automotive camera lenses market based on product, levels of automation, application.
To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive camera lenses market.
To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global automotive camera lenses market.
To conduct pricing analysis for the global automotive camera lenses market.
To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive camera lenses market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audiences are:
Manufacturers of automotive camera lenses
Raw material suppliers
Market research and consulting firms
Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive camera lenses