The word “photovoltaic” combines two terms “photo” means light and “voltaic” means voltage. A photovoltaic system uses photovoltaic (PV) cells to directly convert sunlight into electricity. The primary strategy for use of PVs as the electrical power source for a residence is reducing the need for electricity. Refrigerators, air conditioners, electric water heaters, electric ranges, electric dryers, and clothes washers are all large users of electricity. Highly energy conserving alternatives and gas appliances are available to greatly reduce electrical loads. This report “India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook, 2021” is about the market size of the solar PV market in India as the demand for power in India is a on a continuous raise. This report India Solar Photovoltaic Market reveals how government is focusing on promoting the use of solar products for achieving grid parity. The report India Solar Photovoltaic Market discusses briefly about the technology related governing solar PV in India.
India has achieved cumulative installed capacity of 3 GW solar PV in the year ending 2014. Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh are the top 5 states which contribute more than 85% of the total solar PV capacity installed in the country. The government policies have been the main reason for the growth in the solar energy sector. Manufacturing facilities and the declining prices of the PV modules in India will make the PV market with a boom in the future.
According to “India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook, 2021”, the installed capacity for solar photovoltaic market in India is expected to reach more than 15 GW till 2021. Crystalline Silicon type solar photovoltaics are expected to lead the market in terms of technology. Off grid solar photovoltaic system are expected to cover more than half of the market by 2021. The report India Solar Photovoltaic Market reveals that Emmvee, TATA BP Solar and Vikram Solar are the leading players in Indian solar photovoltaic market and their revenue share is expected to grow over the forecasted period, owing to their expansion plans and widening of dealership networks.
“India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook, 2021” discusses the following aspects of solar PV in India:
The report gives an in-depth understanding of solar PV market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To anticipate the market size in 2021 and the growth rate by then
- Key Category
1. Global Renewable Market Outlook
2. Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook
3. India Energy Market Outlook
4. India Renewable Energy Market Outlook
5. India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook
“India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook, 2021” discusses the following aspects of solar photovoltaic market in India:
- Global Renewable Market Outlook - Market Size By Cumulative Capacity
- Segmental Analysis - By Region, By Country, By type
- Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook - Market size By Cumulative Capacity
- Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook - Market Size By New Installed Capacity
- Segmental Analysis - By Company, By Region, By Country, By Technology
- India Energy Market Outlook
- India Renewable Energy Market Outlook - Market Size By Cumulative Capacity
- India Renewable Energy Market Outlook - Market Size By New Installed Capacity
- Segmental Analysis - By Region, By State, By type
- India Solar photovoltaic Market Outlook - Market Size By Cumulative Capacity
- India Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook - Market Size By new Installed Capacity
- Segmental Analysis - By Company, By Region, By State, By End User of solar Roof Top
- Pricing By Net metering
- State wise tariffs of Solar Power (grid Connected)
- The key vendors in this market space
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
This report “India Solar Photovoltaic Market” can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of Solar Photovoltaic Market in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Asia-Pacific dominates the market and is the largest and fastest-growing market in the animal growth promoters industry globallyDownload Sample