The report titled “India Flashlight/Torch Market Overview, 2022-2028” gives an all-round analysis of the Indian flashlight market. Though the urban areas have shifted from torch to mobile phones, the rural parts are still dependent on dedicated flashlights. The flashlights are now used in varied forms rather than just a source of light at night. The market for flashlights in India is becoming growing day by day, with the increase in a negative perception of Chinese products. The rising awareness among consumers and quality consciousness would emphatically impact market development and growth in India. However, the organized market has launched products with bright light, long beam luminous, multi-features, long durability, and compact, which have allowed them to drive the market.
The flashlight market in India is now considered very small after all these years due to the increasing use of substitute products and the efforts of the government to make electricity available to every village of the country. Due to which the market is not able grow as much as it would have been grown without substitute.
The Indian flashlight market is segmented into rechargeable & non-rechargeable. The growth of these products is largely dominated by the increasing adaption of LED flashlights. These new generation flashlights witnessed robust sales during the initial two years of their launch. Materials used, namely plastic, brass, and aluminum usually determine segments in the flashlight market. Earlier, the ‘brass’ segment was the most popular among consumers, especially in rural areas. The product is been sold by two modes such as online and retail, and online mode is dominating the market in sales as now most of the population has smart phone by which they can easily purchase the product.
From just being available in electrical and hardware shops, the expanded distribution network made it possible to have an access to such products even in the general provision store, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and stationery shops. An additional factor for sales development can be the availability of these products online.
Major Companies present in the market
Eveready Industries India Limited, Panasonic Energy India Limited, Indo National Limited, Bajaj Electricals Ltd, Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Limited
Considered for the report:
• Geography: India
• Base year: 2021-22
• Estimated year: 2022-23
• Forecasted year: 2027-28
Objectives of the report:
• To present a India outlook on flashlight market and industry
• To analyze and forecast the flashlight market size of India in terms of value
• To analyze and forecast the flashlight market size of India in terms of volume
• To analyze and forecast the rechargeable flashlight market size of India in terms of value
• To analyze and forecast the rechargeable flashlight market size of India in terms of volume
• To analyze and forecast the non-rechargeable flashlight market size of India in terms of value
• To analyze and forecast the non-rechargeable flashlight market size of India in terms of volume
• To define and forecast flashlight market of India in terms of the segment by type (LED & Non-LED), by market (organize & unorganized), by material type (plastic & others), by company (Eveready, Panasonic, Nippo & others), by demographics (rural & urban) and by sales channel (online & offline)
• To provide an analysis on the leading players in the India flashlight market
Scope of the report:
• India flashlight market outlook
• India rechargeable flashlight market outlook
• India non-rechargeable flashlight market outlook
• Company profiles
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers, suppliers, associations & organizations related to the Flashlight industry, government bodies, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
Asia-Pacific dominates the market and is the largest and fastest-growing market in the animal growth promoters industry globallyDownload Sample