India E-commerce Logistics Market Outlook, 2021
Bonafide Research |
SKU : 160650021
Pages : 120 | Jun, 16 | Region : Asia-Pacific
Figures : 33 | Tables : 17
Category: Automotive & Transport
Indian e-Commerce market has seen a rapid growth in past few years. I More than 70% of the e-Commerce market is travel related. The e-Tailing market has grown from $0.64 Billion in 2013 to $4.6 Billion in 2015 growing at a CAGR of 63%.The remaining comprises e-Tailing (online retailing), online financing and classifieds. Increasing internet and mobile penetration, growing acceptability of online payments and favourable demographics has provided the e-commerce sector in India the unique opportunity to companies connect with their customers. There would be over a five to seven fold increase in revenue generated through e-commerce as compared to last year with all branded apparel, accessories, jewellery, gifts, footwear are available at a cheaper rates and delivered at the doorstep. Out of 8 e-Commerce unicorns from India, 3 are e-Tailers (Flipkart, Snapdeal, Shopclues).
The unprecedented rise in the e-Tailing market led to rise in demand of e-Commerce Logistics. According to ‘Indian e-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook 2021’, the customer base for e-Tailers wasn’t just restricted to the Metros. Almost half of the orders were from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. Generally all the Logistics Service Providers have a great reach and give timely deliveries in metros but, with this expanding customer base, timely delivery to such regions became a necessity. Logistics isn’t just an issue for bigger players but it is a bigger issue for smaller and up-coming start-ups. Finding a perfect logistics partner with a great reach across the country, COD facility and timely remittance and all this at a lesser price became one of the primary objectives for all the e-Tailers. A delay in delivery just adds to the dismay of the customer.
The big e-Tailers like Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, and FirstCry went for developing in-house Captive Logistics arm eg. Ekart of Flipkart, Amazon’s Amazon Transportation Services Pvt. Ltd., GoJavas of Jabong, XpressBees of FirstCry etc. Many start-ups have entered into the logistics market in past few years offering e-Commerce focused logistics solution, Delhivery, Ecom Express and GoJavas, to name a few. The traditional LSPs like Blue Dart, FedEx, Gati, India Post, Safexpress etc. have also come up with their e-Commerce focused logistics solutions. In coming years this market is going to rise as with the increase in the e-Tailing market aided by internet and Smartphone penetration in India, and to cease the opportunity many new players will enter the market with their offerings for e-Tailers.
The report gives an in-depth understanding of e-Commerce and e-Commerce Logistics Market in India:
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of household cleaning products in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please get in touch with our sales team in order to find out more.
List of Figures
1. Figure-1:e-Tailing Market Size by GMV By Value (2013-2021) (USD Billion) and Forecast
2. Figure-2: India e-Tailing Market Share By Category By Value 2015 and Forecast 2021
3. Figure-3: India e-Tailing Market Share By Channel (PC v/s Mobile) By Volume 2015 and Forecast 2021
4. Figure-4: India e-Tailing Market Share By Payment Mode By No. of Orders 2015 and Forecast 2021
5. Figure-5: India e-Tailing Market Share By Region By Value 2015 and Forecast 2021
6. Figure-6: India e-Tailing Market Share By Tier By Value 2015 and Forecast 2021
7. Figure-7: India e-Tailing Market Share By City By Value 2015 and Forecast 2021
8. Figure-8: India e-Tailing Market Share By Gender By No. of Shoppers 2015 and Forecast 2021
9. Figure-9: India e-Tailing Market Share By Age Group By No. of Shoppers 2015 and Forecast 2021
10. Figure-10: Market Size By Value-(INR Crores) 2015 and Forecast 2021
11. Figure-11: India e-Commerce Logistics Market Share By Company 2015-By Value (Crores)
12. Figure-12: India e-Commerce Logistics Market Share By Company By Value 2021 Forecast
13. Figure-13: India e-Commerce Logistics Market Share By Category By Value 2015 and Forecast 2021
14. Figure-14: India e-Commerce Logistics Market Share By Type of Logistics Service Provider 2015 and Forecast 2021
15. Figure-15: India e-Commerce Logistics Market Share By Region By Volume 2015 and Forecast 2021
16. Figure-16: Gati Ltd. Revenue Composition (%) in 2015
17. Figure-17: TCI’s Percentage Share of Buyer's Profile in 2014
List of Tables
1. Table-1: Pros and Cons of Market Place & Inventory-led Model
2. Table-2: Prepaid and COD Pincodes of Major Logistics Service Providers
3. Table-3: FedEx Priority Overnight Charges
4. Table-4: FedEx Standard Overnight Charges
5. Table-5: FedEx Surface Shipping Charges
6. Table-6: FedEx Standard Overnight Charges
7. Table-7: India Post Express Parcel Service Charges
8. Table-8: India Post Business Parcel Service Charges
9. Table-9: FedEx Standard Overnight Charges
10. Table-10: Charges of Other Logistics Service Providers
11. Table-11: List of On Demand Delivery Service Start-ups
12. Table-12: List of Online Truck/Tempo Booking Start-ups
13. Table-13: List of Transporter & Truck Aggregator Start-ups
14. Table-14: Region –Wise Reach of Logistics Service Providers
15. Table-15: Kay Facts of Blue Dart Express Ltd.
16. Table-16: Key Facts of Gati Ltd.
17. Table-17: Key Facts of India Post
18. Table-18: Key Facts of FedEx Pvt. Ltd.
19. Table-19: Key Facts of Safexpress Pvt. Ltd.
20. Table-20: Key Facts of First Flight
21. Table-21: Key Facts of Transport Corporation of India
22. Table-22: Key Facts of Aramex
23. Table-23: Key Facts of Ekart
24. Table-24: Key Facts of GoJavas
25. Table-25: Key Facts of Delhivery
26. Table-26: Key Facts of Ecom Express
27. Table-27: Logistics Service Provider Recommendations
|Single User License||Hard Copy||Site License||Global License|
|Users/ Sharing||Restricted to 10 Authorized Users||Unlimited within the Geography||Unlimited within the Geography||Unlimited within any geography|
|Printing/Copy||Unlimited within Company / Enterprise||Unlimited within Company / Enterprise|
|10% Pre-sale customization|
|16 Hours post sales support|
|Free report on update within 100 days from purchase date|
Bonafide Research & Marketing shall grant the user a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable license. User can opt for -
Single User License (Electronic):Access to the content will be granted to 10 authorized users within the organization. The Authorized User may store, display or archive the information but is not allowed to print, copy or use any information in the report for circulation or citation purpose. The individual user will treat the information in the report as confidential and will only use this for internal purpose. The report will be emailed to you in PDF format.
Enterprise wide (Hard Copy):Access to the content will be granted to all authorized users within the organization. The individual user will treat the information in the report as confidential and will only use this for internal purpose. Please add $250 when purchasing the Report in order to get the printed version.
Site License (Electronic):Access to the content will be granted to all the authorised within the organization. The users are authorized to store, display, duplicate, archive the information within the organization either electronically or printable files. The users are not authorized to use any information in the report for citation and circulation externally. The users will treat the information in the report as confidential and will only use this for internal purpose.
Enterprise Wide License (Electronic):The report will be emailed to you in PDF format and hard copy format. This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organization access to the product. The company can use the data / information externally but they need to mention source as Bonafide Research
Whether a single user or a multi user, you are not permitted to -
Every project that comes through our doors gets senior-level attention at every step of the way. Our insights drive intelligent and informed decision-making and this is why our clients come back to us when it's time for the next project.
Outlook and Overview Reports!!
Simplified Pricing Strategy:
Discounts & benefits!!!